Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
Serving both Residential and Commercial Real Estate Clients
Whether you are looking to purchase a home or a building for your business, real estate is a substantial investment that has become increasingly complex. The Kendall Law Firm, PLLC offers comprehensive legal services regarding both residential and commercial real estate. Our practice encompasses both transactional documents as well as real estate litigation.
Residential Real Estate
For most people, a home is the single biggest purchase they will make in their lifetime. To protect your investment, you need experienced real estate attorneys with the knowledge to guide you in making sound choices. We have helped clients in the following areas:
- Real Estate Disputes. Whether it is a conflict during sale negotiations or a disagreement between neighboring homeowners over access, easements, or encroachments, real estate disputes can develop in a wide variety of circumstances. We work hard to help our clients resolve these issues in a timely, cost-effective manner so they can move forward with their lives and begin enjoying their property.
- Liens. Having a lien placed on your property prevents you from selling or transferring title. We assist owners in negotiating, settling, and removing these encumbrances.
- Contract Preparation. The majority of real estate agents use form contracts that include boilerplate language for every transaction. Although these forms work for some people, they are not tailor-made for the parties or property involved. It is not uncommon for buyers or sellers to discover an important error in their documents long after their broker has collected his or her fees. Attempting to correct or modify a transaction after the fact is a costly endeavor without the guarantee of success.
Commercial Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
Business owners know that where you conduct business is just as important as the type of business you conduct. Large and small, the vast majority of businesses rely on location to ensure a steady stream of customers and income. At Kendall Law Firm, we have in-depth knowledge of the real estate issues that go hand in hand with owning a business. As a new lawyer, Attorney Don Kendall acquired Benton County Title and Abstract Company. In his 30-year tenure as president, he encountered numerous title and real estate issues. Today, Don’s clients can rest easy knowing that he has an insider perspective when it comes to this special area of law.
The attorneys at Kendall Law Firm assist clients in the following commercial real estate matters:
- Property development
- Land use
- Easements, zoning & eminent domain
- Sale and purchase
- Other real estate matters
Deep Roots in the Community
Attorney Don Kendall’s family has been a fixture in the Northwest Arkansas community for eight generations. Additionally, our attorneys are active in numerous civic organizations and groups. Our contacts and connections in the area are of tremendous value to our residential and commercial real estate clients. Call us today at 479-464-9828 to discuss your goals.